StartupSoft connects top Ukrainian engineers with world-class startups from Silicon Valley and EU. Our developers work directly on the product as an integral part of the startup team.
Huckleberry aims to help every family thrive. It is making child development and parenting expertise accessible and affordable to all families because all families deserve it and need it. Huckleberry’s first product improves children’s sleep. By combining human experts with AI, the breezy app+ service understands each sleep situation, predicts what will happen, and provides a personalized, easy-to-follow, program that results in better sleep.
The app has 4.9 out of 5 stars, garnering rave reviews from parents who call it “life-changing” and their “#1 recommendation to parents”. Parents love the beautiful, seamless tools and expert guidance that meet their uniques situation. We are expanding beyond sleep into additional big challenges for parents, to create the source that parents rely on as their children grow and develop.
We are a team dedicated to improving the lives of families. You would join our growing team that included Berkeley Ph.D.s in computer science and predictive analytics, user-centric, and experienced pediatric experts trained in evidence-based practices.
Node.js, Python/Flask, Angular, Firebase, AWS.
Distributed tech team: QA team, 5 full-stack developers, SM.
Live (founded in 2016).
Qualifications and skills
- 3+ years of experience in developing Angular framework for web/mobile
- Experience with Cordova and Ionic 3
- Built and delivered high-quality consumer apps with at least 1M users and at least 4.5 stars in-app reviews (would be a plus)
- Built and maintained a scalable database infrastructure supporting millions of concurrent app users with seamless offline to online experience
- Proactive, willing to try new things, and gets things done in a startup environment
- A passion for children and family wellness, with the understanding that every family is different, and one size does not fit all
- Collaborate with product manager and designers to create great products
- Android and iOS hybrid app development
- Website development
- Cloud server infrastructure development and management
- Database management
- Oversee (and source, as needed) developers for executing on projects
- Sprint planning and execution
- Work with top entrepreneurs and startups from Silicon Valley and EU
- Become an integral part of the core team — be more than someone who just writes code
- Potential to receive equity in high-growth startups
- Contribute to well-funded products with potential to impact millions
- Beautiful offices in the best locations with high-end amenities (Lviv, Kyiv, Ternopil)
- Tight-knit team with an inclusive and transparent culture
- Only the latest, modern technologies with no legacy code and management bureaucracy
- Above average salary, benefits & medical insurance
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Refer a friend
Hot position – 1.5k USD
Senior level – 1k USD
Middle level – 700 USD