Back-end developer [Node.js]
StartupSoft connects top Ukrainian engineers with world-class startups from Silicon Valley and EU. Our developers work directly on the product as an integral part of the startup team.
Social network platform focused on travel and recreation. All-in-one app to find the best places, plan further trips, and save memories. See what restaurants, hotels, and parks your friends enjoyed the most and build your vacation based on their recommendations.
Python (Django), React.js, AWS, Flutter.
On our side: team lead, PM, 1 back-end, 1 front-end, 1 Flutter, QA. On the client's side: product managers, designers.
Beta version launch in October.
Qualifications and skills
- 5+ years as a back-end engineer or full stack engineer with Node.js
- 3+ years experience with AWS
- Hands-on experience designing, developing APIs and API layers, data layer, and distributed storage
- Strong understanding of Amazon Web Services: CloudFormation, Lambda, API Gateway (AWS serverless approaches), CDK
- Experience contributing to the architecture of end-to-end Full-Stack SaaS solutions, including reusable components for UI, app logic, messaging, local and remote data/storage, authentication, web services, and back-end system integration
- Identify and evaluate key alternatives (e.g.: architecture, technology, tools, integration, design)
- Experience with pulling trends and intelligence from system logs and metrics
- Comfortable working in a startup environment to gather requirements, make recommendations, and give big picture view of the system to be developed and the value delivered
- Develop back-end product and services
- Bring scalable, operational, user-focused mindset to the overall software development process
- Ability to define DevOps best practices and contribute to architecture discussions
- Collaborate with other team members
- Use AWS to build services, deploy and test
- Address system problems in real-time and build out the tech so problems can be avoided in the future
- Pull trends and intelligence from system logs and metrics (potentially using ML)
- Head off issues before they occur through pro-active instrumentation and system metrics
- Work with top entrepreneurs and startups from Silicon Valley and EU
- Become an integral part of the core team — be more than someone who just writes code
- Potential to receive equity in high-growth startups
- Contribute to well-funded products with potential to impact millions
- Beautiful offices in the best locations with high-end amenities (Lviv, Kyiv, Ternopil)
- Tight-knit team with an inclusive and transparent culture
- Only the latest, modern technologies with no legacy code and management bureaucracy
- Above average salary, benefits & medical insurance
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Refer a friend
Hot position – 1.5k USD
Senior level – 1k USD
Middle level – 700 USD