StartupSoft connects top Ukrainian engineers with world-class startups from Silicon Valley and EU. Our developers work directly on the product as an integral part of the startup team.
In a world where existing healthcare institutions are failing to meet patient needs because of severely misaligned incentives, we are realigning incentives to create a win-win for those who are inventing solutions to disease and those who need those solutions. At RxDefine, we work with top pharma and med device companies to digitize and automate the commercialization process for consumer engagement and provider education. We are backed by some of the best investors in the world including RRE Ventures, Bling Capital, Founders Fund, Greycroft, and more.
Our founding team has designed and built companies on the consumer front acquired by Google, as well as enterprise tech companies valued in the hundreds of millions of dollars with software solutions mass deployed across Fortune 500 aerospace, CPG, automotive, industrial, healthcare, and energy companies.
You will be given a high degree of freedom and trust, and in exchange, we expect a high degree of responsibility.
Python 3, Django 3, RabbitMQ, Redis, PostgreSQL, Docker, Kubernetes, Google Cloud.
Back-end and front-end developers, QA and PM.
Qualifications and skills
- Experience with Google Cloud (GCP)
- Good knowledge in Kubernetes, Terraform, PostgreSQL
- Experience building and maintaining CI/CD
- Experience working on a multi-tenant SaaS system
- Supporting Python-based systems (preferably Django)
- Setup and management of CDNs
- Experience with RabbitMQ, Redis
- Experience with load balancers and API gateways (like NGINX / HAProxy / Envoy etc.)
- Experience in a compliance environment (HIPAA, SOC2, ISO 27001, any will do)
- Experience with security measures like WAF, HIDS, etc
Nice to have
- Experience with AWS
- Gitlab experience
- Participate in architecture development and enhancement
- Participate in estimation and planning sessions
- Take over DevOps responsibilities from our CTO, cooperating closely with him on all infrastructure projects
- Working with Developers to ensure their needs are met when it comes to a local development environment and getting their code to production
- Find the right balance between progress (i.e. shipping quickly) and perfection (i.e. measuring twice)
- Foster an efficient deterministic testing culture, with an emphasis on minimizing tech debt and bureaucracy
- Work with top entrepreneurs and startups from Silicon Valley and EU
- Become an integral part of the core team — be more than someone who just writes code
- Potential to receive equity in high-growth startups
- Contribute to well-funded products with potential to impact millions
- Beautiful offices in the best locations with high-end amenities (Lviv, Kyiv, Ternopil)
- Tight-knit team with an inclusive and transparent culture
- Only the latest, modern technologies with no legacy code and management bureaucracy
- Above average salary, benefits & medical insurance
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Refer a friend
Hot position – 1.5k USD
Senior level – 1k USD
Middle level – 700 USD