StartupSoft connects top Ukrainian engineers with world-class startups from Silicon Valley and EU. Our developers work directly on the product as an integral part of the startup team.
In a world where existing healthcare institutions are failing to meet patient needs because of severely misaligned incentives, we are realigning incentives to create win-win for those who are inventing solutions to disease and those who need those solutions. At RxDefine, we work with top pharma and med device companies to digitize and automate the commercialization process for consumer engagement and provider education. We are backed by some of the best investors in the world including RRE Ventures, Bling Capital, Founders Fund, Greycroft and more.
Our founding team has designed and built companies on the consumer front acquired by Google, as well as enterprise tech companies valued in the hundreds of millions of dollars with software solutions mass deployed across Fortune 500 aerospace, CPG, automotive, industrial, healthcare, and energy companies.
You will be given a high degree of freedom and trust, and in exchange, we expect a high degree of responsibility.
Python 3, Django 3, RabbitMQ, Redis, PostgreSQL, Docker, Kubernetes, Google Cloud.
Qualifications and skills
- You genuinely care about code quality and test infrastructure
- You prioritize end-user experience and business value over “cool tech.”
- 3+ years of experience in React.js
- Understanding of REST
- Excellent HTML\CSS\JS knowledge
- A passion for UX\UI
- Experience with Git
Nice to have
- Enterprise SaaS or previous experience within HealthCare field
- Experience building and shipping web applications
- Experience with server-side development
- Experience with apps testing and debugging
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with Typescript
- Write quality code
- Participate in architecture development and enhancement
- Participate in estimation and planning sessions
- Find the right balance between progress (i.e. shipping quickly) and perfection (i.e. measuring twice)
- Help scale the team
- Ship code that will be used to improve the healthcare system in the US
- Work with top entrepreneurs and startups from Silicon Valley and EU
- Become an integral part of the core team — be more than someone who just writes code
- Potential to receive equity in high-growth startups
- Contribute to well-funded products with potential to impact millions
- Beautiful offices in the best locations with high-end amenities (Lviv, Kyiv, Ternopil)
- Tight-knit team with an inclusive and transparent culture
- Only the latest, modern technologies with no legacy code and management bureaucracy
- Above average salary, benefits & medical insurance
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Refer a friend
Hot position – 1.5k USD
Senior level – 1k USD
Middle level – 700 USD