Mid/Senior Front-end engineer [React]
StartupSoft connects top Ukrainian engineers with world-class startups from Silicon Valley and EU. Our developers work directly on the product as an integral part of the startup team.
Zumper is the third-largest, fastest-growing rental platform in North America—supporting over 90 million people a year and helping one in three Americans find their next place. Zumper is used by millions of renters to find houses, rooms, condos, or apartments for rent. They have marketing solutions for landlords, agents, and multifamily professionals. Zumper is on a mission to make renting a seamless and stress-free experience for everyone. One landlord, listing, and renter at a time.
React, Redux, NodeJS, Python.
This is a new position, generally, teams on the project are split into feature teams: 3-8 engineers, product manager, designer, QAs.
Live project. Currently, the entire UI is being rebuilt with a lot of new features.
Qualifications and skills
- Knowledge of frontend best practices;
- At least 3 years of React/Redux work experience;
- At least 3 years of professional frontend experience;
Nice to have
- NodeJS/Python experience would be a huge plus, isn’t necessary.
- Design, build, test, review, and deploy new features;
- Planning and executing on OKR oriented sprints;
- Work with top entrepreneurs and startups from Silicon Valley and EU
- Become an integral part of the core team — be more than someone who just writes code
- Potential to receive equity in high-growth startups
- Contribute to well-funded products with potential to impact millions
- Beautiful offices in the best locations with high-end amenities (Lviv, Kyiv, Ternopil)
- Tight-knit team with an inclusive and transparent culture
- Only the latest, modern technologies with no legacy code and management bureaucracy
- Above average salary, benefits & medical insurance
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Refer a friend
Hot position – 1.5k USD
Senior level – 1k USD
Middle level – 700 USD