StartupSoft connects top Ukrainian engineers with world-class startups from Silicon Valley and EU. Our developers work directly on the product as an integral part of the startup team.
In a world where existing healthcare institutions are failing to meet patient needs because of severely misaligned incentives, we are realigning incentives to create a win-win for those who are inventing solutions to disease and those who need those solutions. At RxDefine, we work with top pharma and med device companies to digitize and automate the commercialization process for consumer engagement and provider education. We are backed by some of the best investors in the world including RRE Ventures, Bling Capital, Founders Fund, Greycroft and more.
Our founding team has designed and built companies on the consumer front acquired by Google, as well as enterprise tech companies valued in the hundreds of millions of dollars with software solutions mass deployed across Fortune 500 aerospace, CPG, automotive, industrial, healthcare, and energy companies.
You will be given a high degree of freedom and trust, and in exchange we expect a high degree of responsibility.
Python 3, Django 3, RabbitMQ, Redis, PostgreSQL, Docker, Kubernetes, Google Cloud.
Back-end and front-end developers, QA and PM.
Qualifications and skills
- You have real-world experience building complex distributed systems
- You genuinely care about code quality and test infrastructure
- You prioritize end-user experience and business value over “cool tech.”
- You have developed “computer science fundamentals”, i.e. concurrency, algorithms, and data structures (Formal CS degree NOT required)
- Experience working with Django and DRF (Django Rest framework)
- Experience developing client-server applications and RESTful services
- Experience with RabbitMQ, Redis, PostgreSQL, Git, JIRA, Docker
- Will be a plus: Enterprise SaaS or previous experience within the HealthCare field
- Nice to have: DevOps Experience (Kubernetes, Google Cloud, Terraform, GitlabCI/CD).
- Develop scalable infrastructure that serves a range of clients from bleeding edge to major pharmaceutical companies
- Build secure, resilient infrastructure from the ground up!
- Review code across the entire stack and engineering organization while actively participating in product development
- Find the right balance between progress (i.e. shipping quickly) and perfection (i.e. measuring twice)
- Foster an efficient deterministic testing culture, with an emphasis on minimizing tech debt and bureaucracy
- Participate in architecture development and enhancement
- Help scale the team
- Ship code that will be used to improve the healthcare system in the US
- Develop APIs for interaction with the web-frontend and app-frontend
- Participate in estimation and planning sessions
- Work with top entrepreneurs and startups from Silicon Valley and EU
- Become an integral part of the core team — be more than someone who just writes code
- Potential to receive equity in high-growth startups
- Contribute to well-funded products with potential to impact millions
- Beautiful offices in the best locations with high-end amenities (Lviv, Kyiv, Ternopil)
- Tight-knit team with an inclusive and transparent culture
- Only the latest, modern technologies with no legacy code and management bureaucracy
- Above average salary, benefits & medical insurance
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Refer a friend
Hot position – 1.5k USD
Senior level – 1k USD
Middle level – 700 USD