StartupSoft connects top Ukrainian engineers with world-class startups from Silicon Valley and EU. Our developers work directly on the product as an integral part of the startup team.
B-Stock is the world’s largest B2B re-commerce marketplace for excess [or surplus] merchandise. Businesses of all sizes leverage the B-Stock platform to sell and buy customer returns, overstock and other excess merchandise – ranging from top brands and retailers who want best-in-class inventory management to entrepreneurs looking to source valuable merchandise for their resale businesses. Tens of thousands of small business owners all over the globe use B-Stock to launch and power their resale business. We take pride in empowering these innovators and entrepreneurs of commerce.
NodeJS (Express/Koa/Nest), Google Clouds, Rabbit MQ, MongoDB, MySQL.
New position, current team - 12 people on our side, 30 teammates around the US.
live, on the market for over 10 years. Currently it's the new enterprise system, being build on modern technologies.
Qualifications and skills
- BSC/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field, or equivalent work experience;
- 3+ years coding enterprise services;
- 1+ years coding Node.js microservices in production environments;
- Understanding of best practices and architectural principles surrounding microservices and Node.js;
- Experience in NodeJs Async/Await;
- Experience with at least one Node.js framework (Express, Koa, Restify, Nest, etc.);
- Experience deploying, monitoring, and maintaining services in at least one cloud provider (Google Cloud Platform preferred);
- Experience with various datastores and caching technologies (MongoDB, Redis, Memcached, MySQL, ElasticSearch);
- Experience with securing API endpoints;
- Experience with RabbitMq;
- Experience with various web services (SOAP, REST, JSON);
- Able to work effectively in a distributed team environment;
- Ability and enthusiasm to learn new technologies;
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude;
- Excellent communication skills.
Nice to have
- Experience with service discovery technologies (ETCD);
- Experience with Gitlab CI/CD configuration;
- Experience with Docker;
- Experience with source code systems (Git);
- Experience using Confluence, Gitlab, JIRA,, Asana;
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform and its various offerings.
- Work with peers to design and develop software solutions;
- Produce clean and efficient code, that is ready to scale;
- Help launch and support production services;
- Integrate with third-party services and components;
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade existing software;
- Write various tests (e.g. unit, integration, performance) to ensure scalable service code;
- Recommend and execute improvements;
- Create technical docuentation for reference and reporting;
- Code using test-driven development (TDD);
- Offer technical support for new and existing services.
- Work with top entrepreneurs and startups from Silicon Valley and EU
- Become an integral part of the core team — be more than someone who just writes code
- Potential to receive equity in high-growth startups
- Contribute to well-funded products with potential to impact millions
- Beautiful offices in the best locations with high-end amenities (Lviv, Kyiv, Ternopil)
- Tight-knit team with an inclusive and transparent culture
- Only the latest, modern technologies with no legacy code and management bureaucracy
- Above average salary, benefits & medical insurance
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Refer a friend
Hot position – 1.5k USD
Senior level – 1k USD
Middle level – 700 USD