StartupSoft connects top Ukrainian engineers with world-class startups from Silicon Valley and EU. Our developers work directly on the product as an integral part of the startup team.
In a world where existing healthcare institutions are failing to meet patient needs because of severely misaligned incentives, we are realigning incentives to create win-win for those who are inventing solutions to disease and those who need those solutions. At RxDefine, we work with top pharma and med device companies to digitize and automate the commercialization process for consumer engagement and provider education. We are backed by some of the best investors in the world including RRE Ventures, Bling Capital, Founders Fund, Greycroft and more.
Our founding team has designed and built companies on the consumer front acquired by Google, as well as enterprise tech companies valued in the hundreds of millions of dollars with software solutions mass deployed across Fortune 500 aerospace, CPG, automotive, industrial, healthcare, and energy companies.
You will be given a high degree of freedom and trust, and in exchange we expect a high degree of responsibility.
Python 3, Django 3, RabbitMQ, Redis, PostgreSQL, Docker, Kubernetes, Google Cloud.
Team of back-end and front-end developers, QAs, PM, DevOps, CTO.
Qualifications and skills
- 2+ years experience in a project management role leading product initiatives on tight timelines
- You have worked with with teams building multiple products in a production SaaS environment
- Solid English (B2 or higher)
- You’re resourceful, resilient, and adaptive, and will help clear the path for everyone to do their best work
- A high bar for both written and verbal communication: You share information or decisions with clarity and context
- Strong leadership and facilitation skills: You can expertly and effectively lead meetings like planning sessions, retros, and status check-ins
- Exceptional people skills: You’re an inclusive and proactive communicator. You can work well with teams and cross-functional partners of varying disciplines, across multiple locations
- Sharp decision-making: You can help a team work through any challenge, taking priorities, strategy, and business needs into account to inform project decisions and direction
- A lightweight approach: You prioritize moving quickly and keeping the team aligned over time-consuming or documentation-heavy internal processes
- An experimental mindset: You love helping teams take an iterative approach through rapid prototyping and gathering customer feedback as early and as often as possible
- Good knowledge of JIRA for project management and reporting
- Working knowledge of software design, agile development, test, and delivery methodologies
- Technical or Quality Assurance (QA) background would be a plus
- Scrum or agile certification would be a plus
- Shepherd projects from start to finish: from crafting project plans and timelines to resourcing, execution, and follow-up iteration
- Set project teams up for success with a clear and organized operational model: project kickoffs, team standups, regular updates, etc
- Build out timelines and deadlines for projects, making sure every person knows what’s required of them in order for the team to deliver on time
- Hold project retrospectives to learn from and improve our work as we go
- Facilitate the gathering of feedback and consensus from cross-functional partners in multiple locations and time zones, and follow through to make sure feedback is implemented
- Keep an eye on and continually communicate the progress of projects and any potential risks or delays
- Understand and improve our team’s workflows and identify tooling and process needs that will help us scale
- Help the team identify metrics to measure the success of new initiatives, track ongoing progress, and follow-up on long-term impact
- Work with top entrepreneurs and startups from Silicon Valley and EU
- Become an integral part of the core team — be more than someone who just writes code
- Potential to receive equity in high-growth startups
- Contribute to well-funded products with potential to impact millions
- Beautiful offices in the best locations with high-end amenities (Lviv, Kyiv, Ternopil)
- Tight-knit team with an inclusive and transparent culture
- Only the latest, modern technologies with no legacy code and management bureaucracy
- Above average salary, benefits & medical insurance
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Refer a friend
Hot position – 1.5k USD
Senior level – 1k USD
Middle level – 700 USD