Senior Node.js developer
StartupSoft connects top Ukrainian engineers with world-class startups from Silicon Valley and EU. Our developers work directly on the product as an integral part of the startup team.
Started by former Google Tech Lead to create a no-code data platform for search, discovery, and algorithm-driven intelligence. You will work directly with the founder. Wide variety of applications for any domain and last-mile use (data + humans) of structured data. An interesting mix of challenges for creating intelligent and performant systems that will directly impact anyone who uses structured data or spreadsheets. Things you will get to practice and grow in: scalable systems, core CS, AI, algorithms, squeezing performance out of code and machines, data intelligence for non-data scientists. The company is based in the US with a global remote team. Founders started the company in New York City and are now based close to the west coast US.
Qualifications and skills
- 3+ years Node.js experience
- Experience working with Node.js libraries to create performant and robust backends
- Experience working with databases and in-memory stores: MongoDB, Redis
- Experience working with remote asynchronous APIs
- Scalable and performant Data source integration (e.g. Google Sheets, SQL databases, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and so on)
- Some experience with messaging systems for cross-machine or cross-process communications. (e.g. Rabbit MQ)
- Some experience with DevOps and Deployment (AWS)
- Working with different web architectures and technologies (Load balancing, performance instrumentation, logging, queuing technologies, databases)
- Have written integrated and automated tests for testing complex systems.
- Some Vue.js experience
- Comfortable with HTML/CSS and CSS frameworks like Bootstrap
- Comfortable using Chrome or Firefox Dev Tools to debug and instrument web
- The immediate responsibilities of a person would be to integrate remote-data sources and APIs into the stack (i.e. to integrate with Google Ads and their analytics).
- Work with top entrepreneurs and startups from Silicon Valley and EU
- Become an integral part of the core team — be more than someone who just writes code
- Potential to receive equity in high-growth startups
- Contribute to well-funded products with potential to impact millions
- Beautiful offices in the best locations with high-end amenities (Lviv, Kyiv, Ternopil)
- Tight-knit team with an inclusive and transparent culture
- Only the latest, modern technologies with no legacy code and management bureaucracy
- Above average salary, benefits & medical insurance
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Refer a friend
Hot position – 1.5k USD
Senior level – 1k USD
Middle level – 700 USD