Senior Node.js developer
StartupSoft connects top Ukrainian engineers with world-class startups from Silicon Valley and EU. Our developers work directly on the product as an integral part of the startup team.
Emlen.io is a content engagement system that helps customers target the right content is a SaaS software solution for sales and marketing enablement. We empower to increase engagement with buyers through targeted content experiences at every stage of the sales funnel. Emlen helps sales and marketing leaders to centralize content and to create unique one-to-one content experiences for each contact. Our powerful analytics and intelligence help understand how buyers engage with the content provided to them and tell exactly what is working – and what’s not.
Node.js, Vue.js, GitHub, Trailblazer, PostgreSQL, AWS, Quasar (responsive UI Vue framework).
Germany: CTO, project manager, Mid+/Senior full-stack engineer. UK: product owner. Ukraine: graphic designer, UI/UX designer, Senior Vue.js developer, looking for Lead developer.
MVP in production, paying customers (many of them), another round planned for Q3 this year; they’ve exceeded all of their yearly revenue & profit goals a couple of times already.
Qualifications and skills
- Knowledge and experience with both back-end and full-stack development preferable
- Experience with TypeScript is a plus
- Experience with TypeORM is a plus
- Cloud/SaaS application experience is beneficial, as well as cloud infrastructure knowledge
- Experience with AWS preferred
- Cloud/RESTful API experience is a plus
- SaaS application experience is beneficial, as well as cloud infrastructure knowledge (AWS)
- SQL, PostgreSQL preferred
- Soft skills: pragmatic, able to see the whole picture, able (& willing) to mentor and grow other professionals in the team; experience in leading small to medium teams is a big plus
- English required. German is a plus
- Development cloud-based API / SaaS product (s)
- Full-time on one project, which would assume hands-on involvement, coding on a day-to-day basis
- Leading technical discussions to participate in architectural decisions, raising issues with the CTO when needed
- Taking responsibility for the product’s code quality, standards, robustness, and scalability
- Do what you love to do – coding
- Work with top entrepreneurs and startups from Silicon Valley and EU
- Become an integral part of the core team — be more than someone who just writes code
- Potential to receive equity in high-growth startups
- Contribute to well-funded products with potential to impact millions
- Beautiful offices in the best locations with high-end amenities (Lviv, Kyiv, Ternopil)
- Tight-knit team with an inclusive and transparent culture
- Only the latest, modern technologies with no legacy code and management bureaucracy
- Above average salary, benefits & medical insurance
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Refer a friend
Hot position – 1.5k USD
Senior level – 1k USD
Middle level – 700 USD