Trainee/Junior Node.js developer
StartupSoft connects top Ukrainian engineers with world-class startups from Silicon Valley and EU. Our developers work directly on the product as an integral part of the startup team.
Emlen.io is a content engagement system that helps customers target the right content is a SaaS software solution for sales and marketing enablement. We empower to increase engagement with buyers through targeted content experiences at every stage of the sales funnel. Emlen helps sales and marketing leaders centralize content and create unique one-to-one content experiences for each contact. Our powerful analytics and intelligence help understand how buyers engage with the content provided to them and tell exactly what is working — and what’s not.
Current team on our side: VueJS Engineer, Graphic Designer, UI/UX Designer. On customer’s side in Germany: CTO, Project Manager, Full Stack Engineer and Product Owner. The team is growing currently.
Live project (as of August 2020).
Qualifications and skills
- Basic knowledge of Node.js
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and SQL
- English language — upper-intermediate level
Nice to have
- Basic knowledge of TypeScript
- Basic knowledge of Vue.js
The mentoring program is designed for 3 months. During this period you will be involved in live project and work under the supervision of a senior mentor. You will have to:
- Do the tasks delegated to you by the mentor
- Brush up skills and acquire new knowledge
- Take part in team meetings, ceremonies, and other related to the program arrangements
- Report to the mentor on the progress
- Work on new features, fix the bugs
- Work with top entrepreneurs and startups from Silicon Valley and EU
- Become an integral part of the core team — be more than someone who just writes code
- Potential to receive equity in high-growth startups
- Contribute to well-funded products with potential to impact millions
- Beautiful offices in the best locations with high-end amenities (Lviv, Kyiv, Ternopil)
- Tight-knit team with an inclusive and transparent culture
- Only the latest, modern technologies with no legacy code and management bureaucracy
- Above average salary, benefits & medical insurance
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Refer a friend
Hot position – 1.5k USD
Senior level – 1k USD
Middle level – 700 USD