Trainee/Junior Python developer
StartupSoft connects top Ukrainian engineers with world-class startups from Silicon Valley and EU. Our developers work directly on the product as an integral part of the startup team.
In a world where existing healthcare institutions are failing to meet patient needs because of severely misaligned incentives, we are realigning incentives to create win-win for those who are inventing solutions to disease and those who need those solutions. At RxDefine, we work with top pharma and med device companies to digitize and automate the commercialization process for consumer engagement and provider education. We are backed by some of the best investors in the world including RRE Ventures, Bling Capital, Founders Fund, Greycroft and more.
Our founding team has designed and built companies on the consumer front acquired by Google, as well as enterprise tech companies valued in the hundreds of millions of dollars with software solutions mass deployed across Fortune 500 aerospace, CPG, automotive, industrial, healthcare, and energy companies.
You will be given a high degree of freedom and trust, and in exchange, we expect a high degree of responsibility.
Python 3, Django 3, RabbitMQ, Redis, PostgreSQL, Docker, Kubernetes, Google Cloud.
Back-end and front-end developers, QA and PM on our side.
Qualifications and skills
- Basic knowledge of Python
- Experience with MySql or PostgreSQL
- Experience with Git
- English language — upper-intermediate level
Nice to have
- Basic knowledge of Django
- Basic knowledge of Django-Rest Framework
- Basic knowledge of Docker
The mentoring program is designed for 3 months. During this period you will be involved in live project and work under the supervision of a senior mentor. You will have to:
- Do the tasks delegated to you by the mentor
- Brush up skills and acquire new knowledge
- Take part in team meetings, ceremonies and other related to the program arrangements
- Report to the mentor on the progress
- Work on new features, fix the bugs
- Work with top entrepreneurs and startups from Silicon Valley and EU
- Become an integral part of the core team — be more than someone who just writes code
- Potential to receive equity in high-growth startups
- Contribute to well-funded products with potential to impact millions
- Beautiful offices in the best locations with high-end amenities (Lviv, Kyiv, Ternopil)
- Tight-knit team with an inclusive and transparent culture
- Only the latest, modern technologies with no legacy code and management bureaucracy
- Above average salary, benefits & medical insurance
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Refer a friend
Hot position – 1.5k USD
Senior level – 1k USD
Middle level – 700 USD