StartupSoft connects top Ukrainian engineers with world-class startups from Silicon Valley and EU. Our developers work directly on the product as an integral part of the startup team.
B-Stock product team is looking for a passionate UX designer to build the next generation marketplace platform that will help us to give second life to millions of products. Your passion for sustainability and user-first approach will shape the direction and strategy of our company.
Starting with our sellers and buyers, you will also work closely with engineering, product management, analytics and marketing teams to conduct user research, define interaction flows, prototype new concepts and ideas.
In this role, you will lead the UX process with strong empathy to grasp user needs, sharp analytical mindset, creative intuition, and knowledge of best practices in e-commerce, web/mobile design to solve pain points and create value. In a highly collaborative team environment, you will be the voice of the users.
Ultimately, you will get to be the one of the first designers of the next generation marketplace that will give millions of products second, third and fourth life!
Figma, OmniGraph, Balsamiq, Adobe XD, JIRA, Slack.
This is a new position. We have got 11 people tech team working on the project right now. You will be mainly cooperating with colleagues from the US.
12 years on the market.
Qualifications and skills
- 3+ years of experience as a UX designer within a technical environment
- Strong web & mobile portfolio
- Working knowledge of industry tools: Sketch, Balsamiq, Omnigraffle, Adobe XD, or equivalent
- A user-centric mindset
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to grasp complex issues and translate them into clean, simple, intuitive solutions
- Understanding information architecture, design patterns and interaction design
- Strong communication, collaboration, teamwork skills
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various key stakeholders and motivated by group critique
- Understanding of business metrics and the ability to translate company goals and objectives into digital experiences
- Effective time management and ability to prioritize tasks
- Desire to learn and grow as a designer
- Plan and conduct user interviews, usability testing, competitive research, and own design strategy
- Interpret data and qualitative feedback to identify improvement areas and create elegant user experience
- Develop web/mobile interaction flows and wireframes to map out use cases and user journeys
- Determine information architecture and create sitemaps
- Provide complete UX deliverables (through partnership with cross functional teams) to engineering and ensure your designs go live and deliver impact
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale
- Create prototypes and quickly iterate with feedback
- Stay up-to-date on best practices, competitor UX designs and emerging technologies
- Work with top entrepreneurs and startups from Silicon Valley and EU
- Become an integral part of the core team — be more than someone who just writes code
- Potential to receive equity in high-growth startups
- Contribute to well-funded products with potential to impact millions
- Beautiful offices in the best locations with high-end amenities (Lviv, Kyiv, Ternopil)
- Tight-knit team with an inclusive and transparent culture
- Only the latest, modern technologies with no legacy code and management bureaucracy
- Above average salary, benefits & medical insurance
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Refer a friend
Hot position – 1.5k USD
Senior level – 1k USD
Middle level – 700 USD