Startup Exits Podcast with Janelle Benjamin, founder of SuperData
M&A by Nielsen: how Janelle started, ran and sold SuperData
Founder of SuperData
In late 2000s, Janelle Benjamin predicted the upcoming digitalization of the gaming industry and started SuperData, an ahead-of-its-time market intelligence and analytics company for digital games and VR. She grew the company to dozens of employees, millions in revenue and a successful exit to Nielsen.
We chat with Janelle about
- What is market intelligence and how is it collected?
- Analytics now vs 10 years ago
- Running a business with your husband/wife
- The future of the gaming industry
- Privacy and data collection in games
- Acquisition by a competitor
Janelle Benjamin currently mentors and invests in startups run by underrepresented founders.