Startup Exits Podcast with Revett Eldred, founder of Minerva
Founder of Minerva
We chat with Revett about
- Being a programmer in the 1960s
- Closing a first client as an unknown firm
- Sales strategy: break it down into stages
- Working with Bill Gates
- Cashing an eight-figure check after selling Minerva
- Can you predict the 2020s from the 1960s?
- The future of the office and WFH
Revett Eldred is a self-proclaimed “aging geek” and “retired bum” and spends his time giving back to young entrepreneurs, like myself and my brother Alex. We should all be grateful for people like Revett.