Junior iOS developer
StartupSoft connects top Ukrainian engineers with world-class startups from Silicon Valley and EU. Our developers work directly on the product as an integral part of the startup team.
Zumper is the third-largest, fastest-growing rental platform in North America—supporting over 90 million people a year and helping one in three Americans find their next place. Zumper is used by millions of renters to find houses, rooms, condos, or apartments for rent. They have marketing solutions for landlords, agents, and multifamily professionals. Zumper is on a mission to make renting a seamless and stress-free experience for everyone. One landlord, listing, and renter at a time.
SwiftUI, Combine, XCTest (unit tests)
This is a new position, generally teams on the project are splitted into feature teams: 3-8 engineers, product manager, designer, QAs.
Live. Currently the entire UI id being rebuilt with a lot of new features.
Qualifications and skills
- Experience in developing iOS applications using Swift progamming language
- Experience with SwiftUI and Combine (or RxSwift as alternative to Combine)
- English at least intermediate strong
- Unit test writing experience
- Working on new features and bug testing
- Writing unit tests
- Close cooperation with senior colleague, taking part in mentorship
- Work with top entrepreneurs and startups from Silicon Valley and EU
- Become an integral part of the core team — be more than someone who just writes code
- Potential to receive equity in high-growth startups
- Contribute to well-funded products with potential to impact millions
- Beautiful offices in the best locations with high-end amenities (Lviv, Kyiv, Ternopil)
- Tight-knit team with an inclusive and transparent culture
- Only the latest, modern technologies with no legacy code and management bureaucracy
- Above average salary, benefits & medical insurance
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Refer a friend
Hot position – 1.5k USD
Senior level – 1k USD
Middle level – 700 USD