Middle/Senior React developer
StartupSoft connects top Ukrainian engineers with world-class startups from Silicon Valley and EU. Our developers work directly on the product as an integral part of the startup team.
Zumper is the third-largest, fastest-growing rental platform in North America—supporting over 90 million people a year and helping one in three Americans find their next place. Zumper is used by millions of renters to find houses, rooms, condos, or apartments for rent. They have marketing solutions for landlords, agents, and multifamily professionals. Zumper is on a mission to make renting a seamless and stress-free experience for everyone. One landlord, listing, and renter at a time.
React/redux, Lerna packages, webpack, react version 16
New position. The entire company is split into feature-based teams. Teams are small, they include a product person, a designer, and 3-8 engineers. There are at least 1-2 senior engineers and everyone else is jun-mid level. Two engineers from our side.
Live. Currently the entire UI id being rebuilt with a lot of new features.
Qualifications and skills
- Strong knowledge of Redux
- English at least intermediate strong
- Unit test writing experience
- Architect, implement and review new solutions to solve pressing business problems and improve the overall performance and reliability of the marketplace
- Collaborate with a forward-thinking team of engineers and problem solvers to help move an entire industry forward by creating modern APIs and system
- Close cooperation with the team, taking part in all Scrum ceremonies
- Work with top entrepreneurs and startups from Silicon Valley and EU
- Become an integral part of the core team — be more than someone who just writes code
- Potential to receive equity in high-growth startups
- Contribute to well-funded products with potential to impact millions
- Beautiful offices in the best locations with high-end amenities (Lviv, Kyiv, Ternopil)
- Tight-knit team with an inclusive and transparent culture
- Only the latest, modern technologies with no legacy code and management bureaucracy
- Above average salary, benefits & medical insurance
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Refer a friend
Hot position – 1.5k USD
Senior level – 1k USD
Middle level – 700 USD